Initial Consultation – complimentary
- Complimentary 20-minute discussion where I find out more about the specifics of the space, your project and your objectives
- I will recommend you either a specific package that answers your needs or design a tailored solution specific to your requirements.
- One-hour online consultation to thoroughly look at the space together, go through your ideas, likes and options
- Immediate styling tips to solve your interior questions and dilemmas
- Practical advice to design a better suited space for you
Your Styling Guide
- Simply Styling service included
- Written design brief with styling recommendations
- Mood images to use as your style guide tool for the space
- Generic concept board presenting the proposed design scheme for the given room, with suggested materials, furniture and accessories
- One-hour online consultation with personality questionnaire
- Design and colour analysis
- Design brief for the room
- Colour palette for the room
- Mood images and room concept
- One revision included
- Final room concept board presenting the actual furniture ‘keeps’ and newly sourced pieces and accessories
- 2D-floor plan with dimensions
- 2D rendered furniture layout
- Detailed shopping list with links and references
Based on one room (25 m2) and 10 hours of design
Full Service Solution
This is a comprehensive detailed solution tailored to meet exactly your needs. Upon scoping the work required, I will draw up an interior design project proposal for your home. It will include the E-design Solution service and depending on your requirements, I can organise the research, sourcing, ordering, delivery and installation on your behalf. I can also manage your interior design project for you, get detailed quotes from qualified tradesmen, cost the project and manage the whole design implementation until complete delivery.
Colour Me Happy
- One-hour online colour consultation with personality questionnaire
- 2 colour palettes specially recommended for you with full colour references – This Colour consultation follows the Haller Process™ which is a colour theory formulated by Karen Haller, a leading international authority in the field of applied colour psychology
Gorgeous Fabrics & Textiles
- One-hour online consultation in your home to assess your ideal textile selection
- 2 fabric boards recommended for your space with full fabric references – Please note that I can also organise made-to-order curtains and reupholster furniture on your behalf
Timings and prices based on one room (25 m2).
All above services are currently only available online.